Complete your event registration for your chance to win an iPad Mini Wifi 64 GB valued at $649.00 CAD. Contest will run from 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 1st, 2022 Eastern Standard Time. Winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Contest is open to students who have confirmed their offer for a full-time program at Conestoga College in September 2022. Contestant must be a resident of Canada excluding Quebec. No purchase necessary. For full details, please visit the Terms and Conditions page.
iPad Mini Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Conestoga College (“Conestoga College”) and begins at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday April 20, 2022 and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 1, 2022 Eastern Standard Time (“the Contest Period”), after which time no further entries will be accepted.
2. This Contest is only open to individuals who at the time of entry are (a) residents of Ontario, Canada; (b) 17 years of age or older. In the event an entrant is under the stated age at the time of entry, that entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be responsible for all aspects of the Contest on behalf of the entrant, including receipt of the prize and signing any needed releases or other documents; (c) have accepted the terms and conditions of the contest and opted in to being contacted by Conestoga College; (d) Register for the Open Doors event (e) Have confirmed their offer by May 1st. No monetary or other valuable consideration is required to enter the Contest.
3. The following individuals are ineligible to win or enter this Contest: (a) employees of Conestoga College, their spouses, parents, children and siblings and any other person living in the same residence with any of them.
4. There is no purchase required to enter this Contest. Eligible individuals may register through the Conestoga College Open Doors registration form during the Contest Period. Only one (1) entry is permitted per individual. In the event it is discovered that any individual has attempted to enter the Contest more than once, all entries by that individual will be disqualified from this Contest.
5. 1 (one) winner will be selected. The winner will receive 1 (one) iPad Mini Wifi 64 GB valued at $649.00 CAD (“Prize”).
6. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. There will be no substitutions except at Conestoga College’s option. Conestoga College reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value.
7. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the eligibility criteria as set out in these rules, Conestoga College will have the right to disqualify such potential winner.
8.There will be a random draw (the “draw”) to select the potential winner from among eligible entrants who have submitted an eligible entry outlined in section 2. The draw will take place at or shortly after 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Once a selected entrant is drawn, the selected entrant will be notified within five (5) days from the draw by email message. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) days after being selected, he or she will forfeit the prize.
9. The winner acknowledges that Conestoga College has the right to reproduce, publicize and broadcast his/her name, likeness, voice and the fact that he/she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation. By participating, participants also agree to give the College the right to use their name in marketing campaigns and promotions not necessarily associated with the contest. Any personal information that is provided to Conestoga College will be on a voluntary basis.
10.All decisions made by Conestoga College with respect to any aspect of this Contest are final and binding.
11.By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees:
- that he or she has read, understood and will abide by these rules;
- to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Conestoga College, whose decisions are final;
- to provide proof of age and proof of Ontario residency;
- to allow Conestoga College to use, reproduce, publicize and broadcast the winner’s name, city of residence, likeness, voice, photograph/video or statements for editorial purposes without compensation other than the value of the prize offered;
- any personal information that is provided to Conestoga College will be on a voluntary basis.
12. Conestoga College will not be held responsible or bear any liability for:
- late received, lost, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which will be deemed void, or for any typographical or other production or distribution errors;
- entries which fail to comply with these rules;
- failure of the internet during the Contest Period, nor for any problems or technical malfunction of any network lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the internet or any combination thereof;
- any and all losses, damages or claims caused by or resulting from this Contest or Conestoga College’s sponsorship of it.
13. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations in Canada. Contest rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to comply with any applicable law or policy of Conestoga College.
14. This Contest will run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Conestoga College. Entrants must comply with these rules and, participating in this Contest, will be deemed to have received and understood them. All entries that are incomplete, submitted through illicit means or that do not comply with these rules or satisfy the criteria set out herein will be disqualified. Entry in this Contest by an individual will be deemed to be his or her consent to the collection and use of his or her personal information as set out above. If the identity of an entrant is at any time disputed, the person matching the information presented to Conestoga College at the time of entering the Contest will be deemed by Conestoga College, in their sole discretion, to be the entrant.