Degree Information Session: Engineering & Applied Computer Science
Are you considering Conestoga and specifically thinking about degree options? Whether you are graduating high school, have been in the workforce for awhile or are finishing up a college diploma, this session is for you. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn more about Conestoga’s degree programs, ask about pathway possibilities and connect with our faculty and student recruiters.
This session will focus specifically on the program areas of Engineering and Applied Computer Science and will include these programs:
– Applied Computer Science
– Architecture – Project and Facility Management
– Electronic Systems Engineering
– Building Systems Engineering
– Mechanical Systems Engineering
– Power Systems Engineering
– Interior Design
Parents are welcome too!